Comment on page
- Subscription payment enhancement: Shoppers can now subscribe using wallets in addition to exchange
- Release Notes available on Portal: Learn about new features and functionalities under the Release Notes Menu.
- KYB Verification Process: The verification process has been streamlined. Expect a simpler process and faster turnaround times.
- Renamed “Accounts” Menu to “Bank/ACH Payments” and added new functionality: Use the “Bank/ACH Payments” menu to add a bank account if you want to accept ACH payments from shoppers. Note: ACH payments are only available to US merchants.
- White-Labelling enhancements: New functionalities have been added under white-label settings. Note: White-label is only available to partners. Please contact your sales representative if you want to enable white labelling.
- Fixed issues related to OkCoin and Kraken exchanges.