Comment on page
1. A Prestashop store (version 1.7 or higher)
2. A verified merchant account on Rocketfuel.
From your admin dashboard, navigate to Modules Manager and click on “Upload a Module”
Step 2: Download the plugin (v2.0.0) from the given URL https://bitbucket.org/rocketfuelblockchain/rocketfuel-plugin-prestashop/get/07358a48a9f4821c994642ce387a30a274f2cad5.zip. Open the zip file and upload the rocketfuel.zip to Prestashop.
Upload the rocketfuel.zip file as shown in the screenshot below.
Next click on Configure to proceed to the next step
MERCHANT DETAILS SETUP
After successfully uploading and installing the module, the next phase is to set up the merchant details. You need to be registered as a Merchant on https://merchant.rocketfuelblockchain.com to start using the service.
Visit your admin dashboard and click on Stores, then Sales.
GETTING MERCHANT DETAILS
- Copy the merchant ID and Public Key into the appropriate fields on the plugin.
- Also, fill in the Email and password for your merchant account into the appropriate field
- You can generate a new public key If you do not have any setup for you
2. Save changes. Click on “Save” to save your details.
Copy the Callback URL and save in your Rocketfuel Merchant Account.
Add in the callback URL you copied on Prestashop and click Save.